tirsdag den 25. november 2008

blast my brain.


yes, this outfit is quite nice. everytime people pass me they either say "merry x
mas!" or something about rudolph. i find it very irritating. this isn't really a christmas shirt, it is like the most awesome shirt in history. its a shame that its appreciated by so few people. 
the shirt is vintage from beyond retro and so are the drop-crotch pants. socks are my dads closet. 
shut up, wearing your parents clothes is cool! 
ah! this is actually from the same day, i just felt like dressing up. dont judge me. 
again, vintage! sweater is vintage lacoste and its white since its snowing, same drop-crotch pants from beyond retro and same socks. bandana from my moms closet. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! 
glasses are from a vintage store somewhere in brussels. and they are awsome. fo sho. 

Ingen kommentarer: